Do you have an empty warehouse or building area with at least 8000 sq ft of unobstructed floor space?
The Sick Town Derby Dames All-Stars are looking for a practice facility that we can use a minimum of 2-3 times per week (evenings and/or weekends). Currently our home practice space (the historic Roll-A-Way skating rink out on Hwy 99W) is undergoing some major repairs and is not open for our use. So, we are reaching out to the community in hopes that there may be the perfect interim location available that we can either rent or barter for some skate time (might I add we can clean, paint, move, etc.).
What we need:
- Minimum 8,000 sq ft of unobstructed floor space (poles can potentially be worked around)
- 110’ x 80’ flat & open area
- A floor that is skate friendly (no gravel, dirt, carpet, large cracks, etc.)
- Floor can be wood, polished concrete, cafeteria style tiled concrete, etc.
- Lighting (necessity)
- Bathroom (want, not a need as we can always use a port-a-potty)
- Available minimum 2-3 times per week
- Evenings and/or weekends
- VERY BUDGET FRIENDLY
- Low rent, barter or donation
- Prefer to stay within either Corvallis or Albany area.
- Also open to Lebanon, Salem, Tangent, and the likes.
Some buildings that could fit the bill:
- School/church gym
- School/church cafeteria
- Empty storage warehouse
- Empty store (think the old Safeway & Rays locations in Albany)
- Airport Hangar
If you have a building or know of one that we may be able to use, please email email@example.com. Thank you!
*With apologies to Madonna.